Be assured: a CIP is well qualified to provide professional service
The CIP Program provides insurance employees with industry-specific knowledge, key concepts, and industry best practices. The program is consistent across Canada, and employers widely trust the content and delivery of its curriculum. By developing highly qualified insurance professionals, the CIP Program assures a better insurance experience for customers like you.
- Employers encourage insurance employees to undertake the CIP Program in order to improve the quality of their work
- Employers believe the CIP improves the insurance industry as a whole, making it more trustworthy, more credible and more knowledgeable
- 71% of employers agreed that job candidates with a CIP designation are more attractive potential hires
- 79% agreed that there are more industry opportunities for those with a CIP designation
- 77% reported that employees with the CIP designation offer higher quality service
- 73% reported that employees with the CIP designation are more competent than those without
- 97% reported offering some form of support for employees taking the CIP Program
Why the CIP designation is important for you
Insurance companies encourage their employees to complete the CIP Program in order to improve the quality of their work. When employees earn the designation it improves the insurance industry as a whole, making it more trustworthy, more credible, and more knowledgeable. Ultimately, the CIP designation is all about making the insurance experience better for customers—like you.
For more facts and information, read this excerpt from the survey itself. And for answers to frequently asked questions about the CIP designation, just click here.
Perspective from a CIP student
Three simple letters, CIP. They tell a much longer story about professionalism, education, and most importantly, dedication to making a career in the insurance industry.